Friday 27 December 2013

IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE DIFFERENT , DON'T EVER CHANGE

Yes , in HBP school , we will become different from other people . We will learn a lot of thing . 
Just like me , i'd learn how to draw , how to cooperate and tolerate with different type of people , how to have a good conversation , how to manage time wisely and learn so much thing .
To me , time that i spend in HBP school is the most precious one , the memorable one .

Starting from the first project , i'd learn how to draw self-portrait and need to make a short story about myself . This is the first time i draw myself , it's really difficult but alhamdulilah i can made it well . I also had a great experience in drawing natural structure , man made and perspective . I don't get enough sleep in doing this all project . But to me , the project 6 is the one of my project . It most the unforgettable one . I got so much fun in doing project 6 , because i'd a great and funny group members . We never in stress , always laughing , and can cooperate , tolerate , communicate to each other very well . I love my group (group 10) .

Thanks to all my friends , lecturers , parents because support and give positive motivation for me along my journey in HBP school for this semester . Alhamdulilah Allah because give me chance to spend time with them .

Sincerely ,
Cuna ...........




No comments:

Post a Comment